PDA

View Full Version : Croom camping this week or next???

kt-rides2
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Does anyone have a campsite held right now? I went to setup site early for next week and they are sold out since last week through Thanksgiving. I thought I was doing good going a week early! It sucks you have to pay for 14 days of camping when you only want 4!
So is anyone there and wants to share??? :)

I have been planing this trip for months!! Even got my parents coming out for a day in the dirt :(

The_Jarhead
11-14-2007, 02:27 PM
damn I've been wanting to go out there with my little girl.
Being there with your little girl would help here ride. she gets nervous since she is just learning and the only ones around are adults who already ride.

I will have her on Thanksgiving throught the weekend but we will be painting her new room and working on the new house.

I will have her again the weekend of Dec 15th if you want to try and get together.

miked636
11-14-2007, 02:33 PM
We are supposed to be going out there this weekend with some friends. I will see what I can do..

kt-rides2
11-14-2007, 02:54 PM
We are supposed to be going out there this weekend with some friends. I will see what I can do..

GREAT!! I will pm you my number

JH - I don't about the 15th yet, but if you get a break from painting and we end up with a spot lets do it.

miked636
11-14-2007, 02:56 PM
Ya do that I lost it the last time you gave it to me...

kt-rides2
11-15-2007, 06:34 AM
anybody else?